How much does hair color REALLY matter?

i know different guys have different preferences. some like blondes, some like brunettes, it all depends.

but I was wondering how much hair color matters. like let's say you like brunettes better but you meet this blond girl who you think you like. would you not date her just because her hair color isn't your favorite?

Most Helpful Guy

• hair color is an incredibly small factor in what I look for

What Guys Said 5

• Who cares what color the hair is as long as it fits your body. Some girls look good as a brunette but if they were blondes... hell no. and vice versa. Whatever your natural hair color is, is what color that best fits your body in my eyes.

• VERY low on the list, maybe THE least important... A pretty or flattering hair color or a cute hair style is just like extra ice cream on top the cake, if you get my meaning LOL :)

• Hair color doesn't matter to me but it better not be a crazy mixture of colors. I'm sure it doesn't matter to most guys. A woman's overall appearance is what matters. If I saw a hot blond next to a cute brunette I'd pick the cute one.

• 10% to overall attractiveness. BTW attractiveness is only 40% but fail that 40% and I don't know how much personality can make up for it. There's only so much extra credit can make up for failures.

• Hair color doesn't usually matter to me if I'm attracted that's all that matters. I have always had a thing for women with black hair tho.

What Girls Said 0