I Need Help About My Hair (= HELP!!!!!!!

Okay, from the pictures that you can see of me on my profile I need someone to honestly tell me what I should color it. I'm not gonna color it all I just want some other color in my hair.

I've been told purple, red, blue, green...but!

i want to know where should I put the color?

Plain Highlight? The whole bottom half of my hair? The whole top half of my hair? Coon-tails?

I mean, I've been wanting to do this forever and I finally got enough money to get it professionally done instead of doing it the "cheap way" as my dad would say.

Lolz, But Really!

SOMEONE HELP ME!

Most Helpful Girl

• uummm I like blue and underneath :) my friend has her hair that way...although she has blond on top :) its really cute go for it ...im sure it will turn out great!

What Guys Said 4

• Hey, you're really cute! You do make white look INCREDIBLE too, & your current hair style is cute, too, but I like the coloring idea... A Friend of mine did red on top, with the bottom of the back of her hair black, so that a ponytail - or ESPECIALLY a french braid - looked 2-toned. Then she put blond highlight streaks on top in the red... VERY CUTE! The hairdresser who colors it for you probab;y has books or can give you some cute suggestions as well. Whatever you decide, you're gonna look GREAT! gOOD LUCK... :)

• hey... I have some gay friends and I showed that hair to everyone thinking that I would get hot, but then someone said that you must be good at meth your hair is so flat! I was so shocked. I think you need something fluffy. You should try out something that you see on TV or magazine can't hurt. Change is good. I think many girl wants to look special and unique, end up plain. Try something that you see if you try to create new style will take forever. Also, make sure the outfits goes with it. Hair style changes makes you wanna change jackets, brows, shirts, pants and shoe. try.

• do you watch one tree hill

• brown highlights on the top and blond underneath

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should put a blue streak on your bangs I think that'd be so cute!

• Get a temporary red or purple. It'll darken the brown and add a really nice shine. You won't have to worry about a regrowth line and get an even overall colour. The colour will just wash out over about 2 months.

• DONT LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU TO DYE IT PURPLE OR RED OR BLUE

it never look good on anyone from my point of view you but if that's what you really want you can youtube it I have seen lots of videos on how you can do that by yourself

• im kinda seeing light brown/dark blond and then red on the bottom layer. not like orange actual red