How can I tell if guys find me attractive?

How do you know if you are good looking or not? How can I tell if guys find me attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your attraction varies on your style of cloth if you're dressed like a virgin no one will check you out and you will think that you're not attractive. But overall attraction varies. If you have clean and smooth skin, If your body is not sagging( you don't have to be skinny to be "hot" a lot big girls are attractive as long as they don't look overweight... Healthy looking is the key. I've seen a lot of hot girls with big noses, big mouths (physical) they just know how to pull it off. You just have to know your style how to dress what looks good on you. And how to flirt. If you see a guy looking at you and you think he is attractive look back maybe even smile. if your shy try talking to complete strangers. About what? Random stuff.. for example if you can't find a classroom ask someone instead of finding a map.. You might get ignored couple of times and that would always be your fault.. You have to know how to stand, your body language... As you talk to more strangers eventually you will never be ignored. Good luck. Never think that you were born ugly we are not too different from each...

What Guys Said 5

• Ask some guys?

• Pics always help. You can't really change your face that much but you can always try to get a hot body. Just try to make yourself look good, dress nice, use make up but not like a ton so its obvious and some guys will probably talk to you.

• Try these websites: link myyearbook.com

• I base my attractiveness off of how many times I've been rejected. The more rejections, the less attractive I am. I'm ugly as f*** :D

• Uh, simple. Step one- post a picture, step two- obtain answer

What Girls Said 1

• Beauty is seriously opinionated I might find this guy really handsome but my friend might think the opposite