What do you think of tongue piercings on girls?

good or bad? and why?

• Good
  • Bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Just to let you know...i'm the 1st guy that voted "good" on your poll.

I find tongue rings a turn-on (for obvious reasons). I would recommend to get a ring besides the standard metallic color. Colored/designed ones look cool. As long as you get a cool ring...go for it. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Neither good nor bad, they can look nice. And if they happen to not look that nice, well, they're removable.

• I think it's a turn why would any girl make a piercing in her tongue, how come she eats or sleeps or kiss...i would never accept my girl to do this cause it's a total turn off for me and he tongue is a lot better not pierced and looks fresh...why would I want a piece of a metal dirt stuck in her tongue...personally I voted for bad!

• i like it

• I have a high tolerance for a lot of different things. Tattoos: hot, Earrings:normal, bellybutton ring: hot , nose ring:slightly less hot but okay. but for some reason the idea of you having poked a hole in you tongue and or lip, seems to be were I draw the line. Personal choice, I don't like

• Just not my thing.

• For kissing I think it would be a turn off but for oral it would be interesting. Why? A piece of metal in my mouth doesn't seem exciting but it could add an interesting sensation on other areas. I've never experienced a pierced tongue though so my opinion is just based on my imagination.

• They only look good on hot women.

• bad.

at least for a girlfriend.

here's why:

she's sending a message with a tongue piercing: " I give head."

I don't want my girlfriend to send that message to complete strangers every time she opens her mouth.

• not my cup of tea

What Girls Said 1

• Indifferent.