Do guys prefer long or short hair on a girl?

For looks and function...I think it would get kinda annoying when trying to cuddle, but my hair's short, so I dunno.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think long is PRETTIER & MORE FEMININE, but it's not a deal breaker, or even terrible important. And my ex often had hers back, but when she DID wear it down & cuddle with me, it didn't get in the way, & I kind of liked it... I'd kind of brush it out of her eyes or smooth it down her back, & if it kind of fell on me I thought that was cute...Again, though, short hair can be REALLY stylish, feminine & cute & I'd NEVER turn a girl down for her hair length. There's jsut certain things - skirts, dresses, long hair - that make me think of femininity...

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of men are vehemently opposed to short hair on women, seemingly on account of the fact that it will ruin their idealised notion of what a woman should be. My view is that this is a bit of a childish mentality, and that hair isn't a huge factor in woman's beauty. Of course, the right hair can enhance a woman's beauty, and some styles may not be right on certain face shapes. It doesn't bother me a great deal, is what I am trying to say. The long haired thing is always nice, then again short hair is cool too, especially if it's a nice modern style which suits her face. Short hair can be a nice way to make yourself stand out. But you should be aware, that as I say, a lot of men seem to be opposed to it. I think hair is something stupid to get upset over or be a deal breaker for either gender.

• I personally prefer long hair on a woman. Although, it doesn't necessarily look good on some women. I believe that it shows their personality. Much the same as cloths. Some look good in a dress, some should stick with jeans.

I enjoy the feeling of it brushing across me.

• yeah to be honest I don't know why but I like long hair a lot better on women,.. again I don't know why

What Girls Said 0