Girls what do you want guys to wear?

I wear flannels and tight t shirts skinny jeans and I wear vans hot or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• hott. ;] forget what other guys say...hahaha..they probally can't fit in them skinni jeans :p

What Girls Said 10

• all of that is good except for the skinny jeans =) can't go wrong with the rest !

• I hate skinny jeans. I prefer in between baggy and skinny. Flannels and tight t-shirts are good as long as the t-shirt isn't skin tight. Button down long sleeve shirts with the sleeves rolled up to the forearms is really hot too.

• I don't like really tight things on guys. It makes them look like anorexic chicken wings! xD

• Awesome...

• For me personally, your style is not hot. I see a guy in skinny jeans and I think he looks feminine and I am just not into feminine men.

• hottest thing a guy could wear. if you have a cute face and are slim, you're a perfect 10 in my book.

• I'm really into guys who wear skinny jeans, I like Emo's and skaters :)

• nothing but a tie [;

• i like the preppy look on guys

• as long as your jeans aren't too tight, your style sounds so hot.

• yeah and I only have 1 pair of skinny jeans and they're not that tight

• perfect then!

What Guys Said 3

• I wear flannels and vans, but not skinny jeans. I think those are gay. But tbh, what do you care what other guys say, lol. I guess if the girls you're lookin for like skinny jeans, then wear em.

• well aren't you trendy.

• lol Sounds like a hipster.