Don't you think you judge guys by the look too much?

Don't you think girls judge men by the look too much?

• I don't care guys look.
  • I only see how he looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww... I wanted to vote, but the options are only from a woman's perspective.

I would say, yes, but probably not in the way you mean it. I think look is an important first impression, but its more than what you wear, what your weight is, physical features, and stuff like that. Sometimes a guy's personality can be reflected in how he walks and his mannerism in public. The style he wears can also say things, such as if he has pride it dressing nice (not preppy, just nice. Nice slacks and a non-popped collar polo shirt). I think guys do the same thing to though, just to be fair. I wouldn't talk to a girl that I don't think cares for herself. I understand that even in issues such as weight, that it can't (rarely) be helped because of medical conditions or bone structure, but if a woman is grossly overweight AND underweight/skinny to the bone because they just don't care, and don't even want to try to eat healthier, I don't want to talk to her (in a more than friends kind of way), not because I find it "disgusting," but because I have more respect for people that take pride in taking care of themselves. I'm sure you don't just walk up to random girls and say high without at least finding something that's appealing. Sh*t even a smile or particular laugh is enough to get me to talk to a girl, but even that is superficial.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I honestly don't judge a guy on his looks. He needs to capture me as an individual that means he needs to have something about him that gets me. Usually I like guys that don't reveal too much of themselves and have a little mystery to them

There's nothing worse than a loud obnoxious guy with no hidden thoughts :S

• Im in love with the heaviest and not most attractive guy on earth, but I love him to bits, were best friends now and when I met him I knew he was a nice guy, I didn't care for his looks..so no..i don't judge by looks

• I'll be honest. I do.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls are just as shallow as guys. That means that guys are far less shallow than they're stereotyped, and girls are more shallow than the stereotype that says they're all mature and not at all shallow.

• yes and it goes that way with men to. I'm not the most attractive person so a lot of girls don't think on dating me I'm not the worst looking either lol but they are looking on the outside not the inside to becuase my girlfriend had this problem she alwas dated the joks and pretty boys when she was young and most of them turned out to be jerks and it happend a lot me and her were friends befor we dated and I would be sitting there watching her with these men who thought of her as a tool you need to look at there personality to just becuase a person is nice looking on the outside doenst mean their nice people get to know what their like othere wise a lot of the time the relationship will end.

• Of course girls do...we all do. What else are we going to base a first impression on? It's hard, if not impossible, to just look at someone and tell about their personality. Over time this stuff changes the more she gets to know a guy, but first impressions are about how you present yourself.

• I don't care guys look? Lol. Nice.