What is it that a makes a girl?

Beautiful?

Hot?

Sexy?

Cute?

open for guys and girls to answer :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot and sexy is what your default picture is. Something that has caught the eye of a guy physically and we just think damn wouldn't mind tappin that... Cute, that is a broad term that a lot of guys have different meanings for. Just as girls do as well. For me its when a girl is physically attractive, but isn't exactly hot or sexy, but she also has a good personality (usually funny). Beautiful is someone I am infatuated with and would love to get to know better. She's a great person inside, and extremely attractive. Sometimes an okay looking girl can become beautiful because she has such a great personality that when we see her, her physical appearance for some odd reason becomes more appealing to us. Even if she looks exactly the same. So in other words, someone who is eh okay, or cute, can become beautiful over a long period of time. Now if you want to know how long that period of time is... well it changes with each individual girl and each individual guy.

What Guys Said 4

• What's inside.

Packaging has little to do with it.

• Sexy - I never use that term.

Hot just means attractive in general...which can be broken down into cute and beautiful.

Cute - typically rounder facial features

Beautiful - typically facial features with sharper angles

• Long dark hair and glasses... ;)

• lol thanks :)

• Well, I didn't assume you were really fishing for compliments, but I stumbled across this question, and I really do like glasses on long-haired brunettes, so when I saw the photo I couldn't resist...

• yeah, I wasn't looking for compliments, thanks nontheless

• sexy - body

hot - lust

cute - personality + good looks [gf material]

beautiful - total package

thats how it would go for me

What Girls Said 2

• Beautiful - classic look, always "in" no matter what

Hot - mild form of sexy

Sexy - hot sauce...something fascinating about the person that you can't quite fathom or get enough of

Cute - sweet, caring, pleasant to the eyes =)

• girls in hoodies and glasses falls into every catagory!