What's with people nowadays?

So I've been watching Jerry Springer and it's hard for me to beleive that some of it is real :-/ is that weird?

It's just so ridicules, why would you go all the way on TV to fight and be a ho. Why would you sleep with your cousins boyfriend? Idk, I just don't understand it :-/

What do you think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not sure how much of the content of those shows are real, but people are cheaply entertained. look at the shows with the most ratings-pure garbage across the board. it's pretty sad how people are easily exploited for a few dollars and a small amount of short lasting fame to be on any of these shows.

What Guys Said 4

• Whenever you can't figure something out, look for the financial angle.

Bad news/excitement sells; good news doesn't.

Increase the viewership, increase the revenue from the advertisers.

• Doubtful if it is real. Springer is an entertainer. Go see Jerry Springer the musical if you can for a more cynical take.

If blastphemy is likely to get your underwear in a bunch, then avoid the musical. When it played in my town, fundamentalist christians picketing the theatre to try to stop people seeing it.

• It's hard for you to believe it's real because it isn't real, and Jerry Springer is a scumbag.

• I'm sure they're getting paid out the ass to take their drama in front of a camera because honestly, it's interesting to watch the crazy things of the world.

What Girls Said 2

• Its not real, they are only made up stories..

• I'm sure some peoples' lives really are that f***ed up. But mostly, shows like Jerry Springer exist because everyone loves to watch a train wreck. The majority of people aren't going around running prostitution rings, having illegitimate children, needing paternity tests, cheating with three other women and a dude, etc.