This dress? Yes or no for the party?

I mean can I wear it? Is it good for my body type or is it better to wear pants (because of legs)?

Does it look funny (my legs)?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Add a necklace/bracelet so it isn't just plain black, that dress shows your curves in all the right places :) Go for it :)

• OK, thanks for an advice. But do my legs look weird for wearing a dress/skirt?

• Your legs look hot :)

What Guys Said 3

• Oh, you can't just WEAR it, you ROCK that dress! VERY HOT! I don't think anything looks funny about your figure... You're just curvy, which is ALWAYS sexy, and that dress does an AMAZING job of flattering & showing off those curves! :) Enjoy the party! :)

• boots are mismatching with the dress

looks good :)

• I don't like it at all. I'm not sure what you should wear but definitely not that.

• would pants+shirt be better?

• I think its best you wear jeans with a shirt that has a nice design.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say ditch those shoes, and add some red accessories. Maybe some like red heels? I like the dress though(:

• you could make it work with solid leggings, boots, and something with volume on top(fur coat) to balance it out. It isn't the dress that's weird, it's the accessories.

• i can't wear boots, because my calves are too big :/.

i only have black leggins, so that would be too weird. I was asking more because of my legs...if it looks weird, because they're so big. :)

• okay then skip the leggings because the lines accentuate the shape, and put a bold accessory on top to bring your eye up there if you're trying to distract from your legs

• Yes, that dress looks great on you! One suggestion I would make is that I would probably wear pumps instead of boots.

• I like the dress! Ur legs are fine stop worrying, just wear a colorful necklace or bracelets and don't wear a belt :)

• I like the outfit just add a pop of color like a red necklace with it to add color.