Golden Globes best and worst dressed? Trends? What did you think?

As a fan of fashion, I loved the vintage influx at the golden globes this year. Who was your favorite and least favorite dressed? for me:

best - anne hathaway

worst - helena bonham carter

Most Helpful Girl

• Best Dressed Females - Olivia Wilde...not a huge fan of sparkly dresses, but it was beautiful on her. She looked pretty.

Jennifer Lopez...the dress she chose works well for her figure. I didn't like the bling fest she decided to put over it. But, when combined with the dress, it gave her an elegant look.

Worst Dressed Females - Sandra Bullock...those blunt bangs and all of her metallic accessories did not go well with her heavily beaded dress.

Scarlett Johansson...I felt the dress made her all one tone. And those sleeves...not the best style of dress for her body type.

Best Dressed Males - Chris Colfer...looked very put together. I liked his hair.

Jon Hamm...the bow tie...sigh...I don't know what it is about a bow tie, that I like so much.

Best Dressed Couple...Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt.

What Guys Said 3

• I really don't think the fashion matters at all. It'll be "so last year" in 365 days (and counting). I kinda wish I had seen Ricky though. I heard he and anything he'll be in is banned from the golden globes for the roasting he did!

• Ricky Geravis stole the show.

• who cares? it was all about rickey Gervais slaughtering those egocentric bastards!

What Girls Said 5

• Leighton looked lovely. I loved Hellena Bonham-Carter :D It was Vivienne Westwood - quirky and so her :)

• I loved Angelina Jolie's dress and Heidi Klums :)

• Angelina Jolie - No matter what she wears she always looks gorgeous.

• megan fox and leighton

• Natalie Portman's dress was gorgeous