What type of pizza should I order?

what is your favorite pizza? and from where?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Quattro formaggi. Eat it in Rome for the fancy pizzas or in Naples for the authentic, but less fancy ones. The crust of Roman pizzas is thinner than the crust of Napolitan. Don't eat it outside Europe.

• pepperoni and canadian bacon. order from anywhere but domino's.

• Sloppy Giueseppe link

Accept no substitutes!

• My favorite is lasagna pizza. Its from here: link its my friend's mom pizzeria.

• Order Dominos. Their pizza is so amazing, I can't get enough of it. Order whatever you like on it, but I think that Dominos pizza kills.

• With pineapple.

• Canadian Bacon. Happy Joe's.

What Girls Said 10

• depends where your at... old chicago isn't everywhere, but if your by one id recommend them. that place has a huge selection of pizza and a great list of hundreds of beers. there's a place called do drop, they put beer in their batter, it is phenomenal. those places are only in certain states, if you don't have those... I guess just dominoes. I put peperoni, jalepenos,black olives and green chile if available. deep dish

• my favorite is SELF MADE or at least part of it... in London I used to buy the pizza dough at tescos (2 packs, where you just filled it up with water, let it rest a bit, roll it out.. put some flour on the paper or grease it a bit (otherwise you have problems to get the pizza off later) bake it for a couple of minutes, put some tomatoe sauce on it, real cheese (buffalo mozzarella is the best..try it at least once!) and any toppings you like... not too much at once though bake it until it looks like the pizza you usually get delivered and you have a PERFECT meal! and it is really easy...even kids could do it!

• definitely pepperoni with extra cheese

or for something more exotic, the Hawaiian style (pineapples + ham)

honestly you could order pizza from where ever, domino's, little caesar, ultimate california, pizza hut, pappa john's, home made or any local pizza shops, it's all good.

you put that food in front of me and I will eat it lol

• my favorite pizza place is angelina's :) I also love spinach and sausage topping pizza

• Id have to say those damn hawaiians please my taste buds,...I'd go with hawaiian and canadian bacon those two are so amazing..

• Pepperoni/ Supreme from Pizza hut, Papa Johns can suck it :D

• oh man you just made me crave pizza

• Pepperoni, mushroom, and olive.

Double Dave's is pretty good.

• Pepperoni = yummy :)

• papa johns garden fresh yummmm