A little random question about piercings?

Whats your favorite piercing on a girl/guy? Do you find them sexy, or are they gross? Do you have any piercings, if so which one hurt the most? Would you ever get your genitals pierced, if so how would they change sexual experience?

I have my nipple pierced and its pretty sweet.

Updates:
ohh yeah!

i got my nose, nipple,helix,rook,belly button, lobes(x2),and labret done! :P forgot to mention em

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I can't stand piercings on a girl. Goes against my personal beliefs.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• on a girl I like a nice simple nose piercing, nipples and belly button. those I find very very attractive but I'm not against anything more. I personally don't have any, I chose tattoo's that have meaning to me.

1|0
    3|0
  • My favorite Piercing on a girl is the nose piercing. The most painful piercing on a girl would be on the clitoris, and on the guy a "Prince Albert". I would not get a piercing on my penis or scrotum but a nipple piercing would be kind of cool. I think it's cool that you got a nipple piercing !

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank yah! :P

it was kinda awkward but worth it!

• i love the belly button the most. and ofcorse the ears too. the nose is ok too but to many is to much unless you into the goth look with ain't bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings = gross. I don't like them anymore. They change my prespective and I judge. Yes, I know that's shallow but piercings are not my thing. Totally f***ed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite girl piercing is without a doubt pierced nipples. Female nipples rings are always sexy! As far as my piercings: nose, both nipples, lobes(x2), Prince Albert. My nipples were the most painful. Sexually speaking, since I have stretched my PA to 8g, my girlfriends certainly noted the difference! I like the tongue flick myself! Great stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi,

My favourite piercing on a guy ( myself ) is the P.A.

My favourite piercing on a girl ( my wife ) is the clit, with the nipples a close second.

None of them were really painful - no worse than an injection - and they all help the sexual experience. Not because they change anything directly, but they attract more interest and invite foreplay.

Graham.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find them gross unless if they are in the belly

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings on girls hot.. vch and nips huge turn on!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like piercings on guys at all. Ew.

Even ears look awkward. And although it sounds very judgemental, as soon as I see a guy with his ear(s) pierced I instantly assume 'ghetto' or 'white trash'. Plus, (yes, I know this is very stereotypical) guys with earrings tend to be extremely shallow jackasses, or gay. Not saying that they're all like this, but from my experiences, this is oh so true.

Other piercings give off a vibe that the person is unintelligent and arrogant. Again, this obviously isn't true in every instance, but that's the initial impression I receive. Hope I don't offend anyone. lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • I kind of hate that I'm so conservative on this, but I really don't like any piercings on guys. Even earrings just make me think that a guy is trying too hard.

On girls it's basically the same deal. I like earrings, but not much else. My one friend who's into piercings does not recommend any kind of clit piercing. She said it made it more sensitive at first, but after a while it dulled the sensation. As far as I know she's happy with her nipple piercing.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a favorite piercing on a guy, but I don't mind an ear piercing. The guy I like now has his cartilage pierced and it's not really noticeable like it would be if he got his ear gauged or something (which I think is kind of gross, actually), and. . .well I obviously like him lol. I don't mind lip rings either.

I don't really think ear piercings are sexy, but lip piercings kind of are :]

0|0
    0|0