I realized I tend to like girls with brown eyes that smile a lot. Has anyone realized anything similar?

If so, then what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I think it depends. I tend to go for the whole dark eyes, dark hair, a little bulky look, but my boyfriend has blue eyes, blond hair, and is skinny and I couldn't have asked for anything more ha ha :) So it all depends upon their personality.

What Girls Said 11

• Most people have 'types' meaning they're attracted to a certain physical appearance and personality. I tend to be attracted to highly educated, slightly eccentric guys with brown hair/brown eyes. :)

• All totally doable, too, if you're already eccentric: take a few college courses, dye your hair and get brown contacts. Check, check and check! ;D

• i like very tall guys, who have an awesome smile and beautiful eyes ( colour doesn't matter) and are charming and who are educated yet carefree and wants to live life to the fullest

• i like brown eyes too :) my are really really dark too almost black looking

• I tend to go for brunettes with brown eyes... not always, though.

• Van Morrison (sp?) with "Brown Eyed Girl!" lol =p

• I tend to go for guys who funny, smart, flirty and have a gorgeous smile.

• i tend to look more at the opposite of me which is blond hair and blue eyes, and that they are really funny and like to laugh.

• haha yes I tend to go for either tall guys with brown hair and brown eyes, or average height with blue eyes and brown hair.

• yes, I love nice eyes (any color) and a nice smile is like the icing on a cake

• iv realized I have a thing for guys with dark curley hair.

also love dark hair and light green eyes

• I tend to go for blond/brunette haired, blue eyed, white guys who are happy...

What Guys Said 3

• I tend to like women that are short,cute,and very energetic.

• Not me. The girls I've been interested in have all differed very much.

• I found out that most women have vaginas. But some don't. I hope you don't find out the hard way.

• LMFAO! this is the best answer that's just hillarious!

• That never used to worry me until I realized that some people like to "modify" themselves. Let the nightmares begin! Lol :P

• ooof, that's a mistake you don't wanna make.