What are hair do and don'ts?

This question is for everyone! What are your hair turn ons and offs? Long hair, short hair, red hair, blue hair, arm hair, leg hair, facial hair... you get the idea explain what you feel about any type of hair anywhere and give your opinion on good and bad or if there even are any. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like hair do's like these: link link I don't want a woman's hair to be shorter than Cassadee Pope's. And I don't like women with any body hair.

Long straight,medium,and side bangs,pony tails, and pig tails are great. I don't mind a woman that has a hairdo like the singer Mixi.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• i actually find messy hair sexy, the whole "just woke out of bed look"

i prefer dark hair

nappy hair is a turn off

smelly hair is a turn off

dandruff hair is a turn off

greasy/ unwashed hair is a turn off

hair with too much gel and hairspray is a turn off

long and short hair is nice , I like :)

• i love:

styled hair

hair that has a good scent \ clean

long hair

maintained hair

blonde\black\dark brown hair

soft\supple\smooth\tangle free hair

Braides \or the look of unbraided hair

bad scented\dirty hair

flaky hair

too much product on hair

sticky hair\nappy\tangled

curly hair (its harder to maintain)

short hair

• Most guys like girls with hair up to their shoulders or longer, and minimal body hair.

Keep your eyebrows in shape. He won't notice your brand new eyebrow wax, but defined brows also just bring out your features really nicely, and guys do notice when girls let themselves go and don't take care of their eyebrows for months (i've heard guys say these things, I'm a freak about having perfect eyebrows and I can barely go two weeks withuot getting mine done even though I don't have unibrow or gorilla brow syndrome, I just like a perfect arch all the time)

make sure your legs are shaved.

be clean down there

if you have a mustache or unibrow, nobody should ever know it.

i'd love to get all my body hair removed forever (except for hair on my head, eyelashes, and eyebrows-but if they could laser them into a perfect arch forever that would be great). I'm not even particularly hairy, but imagine having smooth legs forever..that would be great