Why does my boyfriend like to pick me up so much & am I too heavy?

Okay.. I'm 5'9" and I weigh 160 lbs. My boyfriend is 220 and isn't very MUSCULAR. He likes to pick me up. I REALLY don't want to hurt him, but he says I'm not heavy and couldn't possibly hurt him. He picks me up, puts me over his shoulder "sack-of-potato-style, and carries me. Do you think I'll hurt him/ am hurting him? I told him I'm way too heavy.. but he got mad. He gets his feelings hurt when I tell him.. Also, why does he like to do it so much? It's so weird. No one has ever picked me up before until now.. I REALLY don't want him to get hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• omg his frame can support 220lbs every single day! with a frame that big, there is no way a 160lb chick is gunna hurt him. he likes to pick you up cause girls are small and fun to pick up...its not weird.

What Girls Said 1

• If he's not in an ambulance on the way to the hospital then you're not hurting him.