While I still prefer KP more than T.swift?

im starting to find t.swift to be just as hot as KP

those of you who don't know abbreviations KP is katy perry and t.swift is taylor swift

my question though is, is t.swift natural or does she cake on the makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• Taylor Swift still wears a lot of make-up (have you seen her without make-up? Big difference) but hers is always pretty and natural looking. But if by natural you mean she wears less make-up, I don't think so. She has to be wearing a lot though. I thought Katy Perry was insanely pretty till I also saw a picture of her without make-up that was posted on twitter. I was like WTF! haha

What Girls Said 2

• They would both cake on the makeup. katy perry does it more obviously though, because that is the look she is going for, whereas taylor swifts makeup is meant to look more natural, so she doesn't wear as much on the eyes and lips. But they both have teams of makeup artists applying makeup for them so they are good at making it look like they aren't wearing much.

• Taylor definitely. she's so taleted

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care. Katy Perrys awesome though.

Why did you abbreviate them? And then say their actual names later, LOL.

• Omg, I love your use of abbreviations. You are so cool.