Girls: what makes a guy attractive to you?

do you go for the looks? if so any in particular

do you look a bit deeper?

im just interested to see waht people do :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am attracted to a guy based on both looks and personality. I would not date a guy who I was not both physically and mentally attracted to.

In terms of appearance I prefer tall (probably because I am tall), lean (but not skinny), pale, and dark hair and eyes. This does not mean I would not date a guy who did not have those traits, but it is generally what I am attracted to.

I like guys who act with a high degree of decorum and propriety in public, but are more relaxed when we are alone. I tend to go for guys who are intellectual, but not ostentatious about it. Ambition and a good work ethic are very attractive to me. I

I want to mention that I do not find men physically attractive unless they are mentally attractive to me as well.

Hopefully that answers your question :)

What Girls Said 6

• For me, it is a nice guy... looks aren't a huge thing for me, as long as he's genuinely nice, caring, and knows how to laugh. which, so far in my experience, seems to be a pretty rare thing. I'll admit, I have moments where I go, man, that guy is hot. but I don't consider him truly attractive until I get to know him, and see if he is nice, caring, good sense of humour, actually seems interested in what others are saying, smart... looks don't count for much if you can't have a legit conversation, or if he's a complete ass. ... but that's just me :)

• I am usually attracted to a guy first because he is good-looking but he also has to have a good personality to keep me interested. I usually am interested in guys with dark brown/black hair, athletic body, clean cut, attractive smile, etc. Personality wise, having a sense of humor, intelligence, athletic, confidence, etc.

• If he's friendly and genuinly cares enough to say hi, then there's a good start, the rest should just fall into place

• Looks: Dark hair, Green/grey eyes, not very tanned, fit (not huge muscles), nice smile, clean.

Personality: Honest, witty, good sport, assertive, caring, enthusiastic.

• That he is confident and happy.

• honestly, it's the guy's personality that really counts. if he's interesting, or funny, or intelligent, then I'm in lol. I've had so many crushes on less than average-looking guys, just because their personalities were so amazing. I wish guys were just as un-superficial as most girls, but what can you do lol.

What Guys Said 0