Nail polish or no nail polish??

ok so do guys like nail polish on girls? do they even notice? and I was going to paint mine like a cool blue but am not sure. so do guys like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• AWW, THAT SOUNDS SO PRETTY! Like I told someone else, I love complimenting my BFF when she does them, but no nail polish is NO turnoff. Decent guys (that I know anyway) are happy with whichever way the girl is happiest as well...

What Guys Said 6

• I love it! On girls... and on myself.

For me, "do guys like it?" is the wrong question. The question is - do YOU like how your feet look in color? If you do, then go for it. If you don't, then don't. You'll find somebody who loves you, whichever way you keep your feet. I painted my toes two months ago when I lost a bet. But, I discovered that my feet look much better in color, and I like that. Since then, I've met a dozen incredible women - open-minded, adventurous, confident, fun - and one of them is now my girlfriend! Do whatever YOU like - confidently - and see what happens.

• To be clear: I only do my toes... and I thought you were asking about your toes. Everything I said applies to your hands too...

• Cool blue is f***ing awesome :D

Usually I don't notice, but I like bright colors like cool blue. Do it!

• I always notice a girls nails, I don't know if it's just me but I do.

I'd say paint them, usually though I prefer painted nails to be long.

• YES! I'm not sure if its just me but I always notice stuff like nail polish, how hair is etc. its awesome! lol but yeah paint them if you want! my fav. color on a girl is black tho =P

• Always polish

• Definitely blue is super sexy...and I notice nails all the time.

What Girls Said 5

• I think do whatever the hell you want. If they don't like it, too bad. It's you, be you.

• i think you shouldn't paint them I like natural, besides I heard the scent from nail polish is bad for your lungs that's why I avoid getting pedicures and manicures lol because those nail salons stink

• Pollish...!.

They may notice and they may not, but if they do notice it would be better if they were manicured and painted neatly :)

• i doubt they care

• They don't really notice, but they may notice if your polish is almost 3 weeks old and all chipped like mine (especially when some of your nails are different lengths because they broke). My nails are disgusting, I need a manicure. I mean, most guys tell me they don't notice nails, but if I am going on a first date I definitely would get a new manicure or at least polish my nails carefully myself, to look groomed.