Does it matter to you men if a woman's undies match?

Guys-Does it matter if a woman's bra matches her panties?

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't really matter, although it looks better if they do match. I remember getting told off because my girlfriend at the time asked me how she looked in some underwear she was modelling, The first thing I said is, they don't really match though do they? She actually wrestled me. :L

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the situation. When they match it is def. sexier. In a casual situation like you two are just hanging around it doesn't much matter but if you are dressing up anyway then go ahead and throw on something that matches. It kinda shows you were thinking about being seen in them and that a good thing.

• it doesn't so much matter, but I think if they dont, its not showing that much effort.

oh, and black ones are definitely the sexiest, and pink or lite blue are for when you're not in the bedroom (in muy opinion)

• If I'm looking at both of them, they won't be on you for long so it doesn't really matter.

• Does it matter? No.

Is it cute if they do? Yes.

What Girls Said 2

• Nahh I don't think it does to be honest. Its under your clothes and if its with a partner and they don't care either then you know. Won't be on long ;)

• I wouldn't think so, if they see you in your bra and underwear they are soon coming off, so they can match on the floor ;p