Guitarists, can you direct me to the nearest COMPLETE tab?

I'v been looking up tabs for "At One With Nothing" by Morbid Angel, but since all the guitar tab websites just steal from each other all I've been able to get is one incomplete tab. They're all missing "riff 5," which I'm guessing is the part I want because that part isn't in any of the tabs I've looked up. I mainly want to learn the section near the middle of the song (starting at 1:40). I can't play it by ear because my guitar is in B standard tuning right now.

link

Any help please?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should write your own songs. I hate tabs, hahaha.

• (Also, Morbid Angel ftw), why are you in B? That's really f***ing low.

• Lol, nah. The strings are too fat on a bass, and 7 strings feel too weird. I usually keep my guitar tuned higher though (C standard).

• Ohhh, right. I love the big bass strings, myself, hahaha.

I used to have a guitar tuned to drop Eb. Like an octave and a semitone down. I tried to tune it to drop D, like, double drop D, but the strings came off, hahaha.

What Girls Said 2

• Write

• Write your own songs

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, the only ones I could find said "coming soon, in progress." I think it may just have to be a matter of waiting. Tabbing is pretty difficult. I usually check Ultimate-guitar.com. so you can always leave a comment on his tab saying, "HURRY UP WITH RIFF 5!" lol. Give him a little motivation to finish it.

• Ah man, Opening of the Gates is the best, (: good luck.

• Ultimate Guitar usually has the best tabs that a lot of other sites steal from, so if they don't have riff 5, it's probably no where else on the internet yet, man.