Is it fine to be a lot retro?

My friends and boyfriend say that I dress a little oldies... 70-80s retro. Should I spend more time to do my makeup and look through the latest fashions? I really don't know much about clothes, I just pick what I think looks nice and is comfortable and that it won't show my bra... which most in style clothes aren't compadable with a bra that I have access to. And I usually don't like to do my hair in the morning or makeup because I don't know what is the right way to do my makeup...for the day season or eye color... or hair color...PLEASE HELP ME!

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to pick what's best for YOU, & it sounds like you have... Besides, I think girls' retro styles are much cuter than guys'

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• why would you let others dictate how you dress? do you let others tell you what to eat? dress how you like, don't worry about anyone else's opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • your style your rules.

pick good colours

make things look fresh.

wear things that fit you.

0|0
    0|0
  • retro girls are hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Individuality is a very important thing and a major turn on. Don't follow a crowd, just be yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Retro is in. You are wearing the latest fashion, they clearly are clueless or very conservative with what they wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • just wear what you want, its stressful wanting to fit in to a certain mold.. besides its your life no one elses hust do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Retro clothes is beautiful and it fits great it also makes you stand out. Just be yourself don't try to please your boyfriend or anyone else!

0|0
    0|0
  • i love retro clothes. wear what you want, don't care about others

0|0
    0|0