Guys should I cut my hair!!

So I have just broke up with my boyfriend of 7 years and I want to win him back! my mates reckon I should cut my hair and change my look as it is therapuetic. I have long straight blond hair at the moment and its always been like this. I'm thinking of cutting it all off and going a bit darker. getting a bob like Hayden penattiere. Is this a good idea? do you prefer girls with long hair or short hair and do you think it will make a difference to how my ex will look at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If cutting your hair off will make you TRULY HAPPY, then do it! BUT, this guy sounds like he's blind & stupid, & I knew a girl in your situation. She LOVED her long hair but cut it off to please some guy she had a crush on, & he said she HAD looked cute before, & he wanted NOTHING to do with her with her hair cut off! She CRIED AND CRIED till her hair grew back! Wear the hair style that YOU would LIKE if this guy didn't exist! It'll make you happier, & if this guy can't see a good thing staring him in the face, the RIGHT guy will... GOOD LUCK... :D

What Guys Said 7

• If you went him back I"d stick with your same look until you give up! A new look will make him think you want nothing more to do with him..You are making a fresh start all around!

• Never go back to your ex. What's over is over. Move on. Your hair doesn't make or break a guy wanting you back.

• a pic would give a better idea to tell you what suits you and what doesn't

• its won't help.

• Youll need to put up a picture though.

• Changing your hair style will not get your boyfriend back. Chances are he broke up with you because of personality differences, not because he didn't like your haircut.

• If you're doing it because it's therapeutic, then do it.

If you're doing it because you expect him to change his mind, then don't do it.

What Girls Said 4

• Unless the only reason he broke up with you was because he thought your hair was ugly, then its not going to make him want you back.

• If you do cut your hair,do it because you want to and not because your friends tell you to.Also,that isn't necessarily going to make him want you back(not trying to be mean)...im just saying.Make sure you are doing it for yourself.

• I doubt changing your hair colour will make him suddenly realize he wants you back.

• Usually when someone changes there hair after a break up its for a fresh start...make sure your doing it for the right reasons...