Whats most important in looks?

face, body, or clothes ?

what can a guy do if he doesn't have a good looking face, (i.e. me)

Most Helpful Girl

• You might want to work on your self esteem. Most of your questions are about appearance...and I've been seeing your questions all over the place. If you have low self esteem and low confidence,who is going to like you?You don't even like yourself. Clothing and hairstyles are all smoke and mirrors so to speak.How you feel about yourself is what's most important. I suggest you start learning to love yourself,instead of trying to get people to rate you,give hair advice or fix your face or whatever other questions you've been asking. Confidence is more attractive than all of that.

• Confidence doesn't grow out of thin air, need to look better, sorta a perfectionist

• That's your low self esteem talking...yet again. For some reason you think you have to change what you look like on the outside in order to feel good on the inside.That's rubbish,its the reverse of that. That's fine if I can't convince you of that,but you will learn it sooner or later. It just seems quite psychologically torturous to get on this site,seemingly everyday or every other day,asking cyber strangers what to do with your hair,clothes,face etc. You're not dealing with the real problem.

• everyone needs confirmation, I just don't get any in real life

What Girls Said 15

• A person's face is pretty important, and I can't find anything wrong with yours, no need to worry over it.

• if you can't find anything wrong with it that means its not good enough lol

• lol I was jking with you relax XD, and ty

• At first glance the body and the clothes together, if a guy is a bit on the larger side you'd look for if he's wearing clothing that suits him. An extra large guy wearing a wife beater is not a good look but a fitted outfit that makes the guy look good and you can tell it makes him feel good then the body doesn't matter. The clothes indicate how they feel and what kind of things they're into e.g. pop, goth, preppy or man-whore. The face is important but it's just a face, unless there's something notable like an eye patch, large bruises or deep scaring.

• Face.

• Face... definitely.

• All 3, the first thing I notice about a guy when I first see him is his face to see if he`s nice looking or not, then I look at how he`s dressed and his body, face does it for me though because body changes but face always stays mainly the same

• yeah, definitely the face

• face because its the first thing people see and if a guy has an ugly face then he should try to take better car of himself. Like take more showers and brush his teeth more often.

• face

• Face

• Face

• Face

• what nationality are you?

• persian+italian, why?

• definitely face. that's the first thing I notice

• The whole lot of em...

• Body cause sometimes even if you're ugly but when you can dressed up fine you look pretty in it.and you can only have a good attire when you have a nice shape.

What Guys Said 3

• Those things, yeah.

• Well, I had a sh*t face. But I got hair that framed my face well and I put on makeup, and I think I look good - I feel sexy anyway. But I don't know how the average boy would.

• face, body, clothes in that order.

• dude you have an decent face, no homo. Don't compare it to guys on tv/in movies, that's just not realistic ya know?

• but girl's standards are movie quality, gotta meet them

• because SOME girls are idiots lol. If you're not twilight quality you'll never make it hahahaha

• Well it's not clothes...