Guy's face or body?

Which is more important, a girls face or her body? Would you rather have a girlfriend with a barely average face (not very many pretty features, but not horrible to look at) and an amazing body, or a girl with an all right body (not very in shape, but not overweight) with a gorgeous face?

Most Helpful Guy

• EITHER, as long she had a GREAT personality & was sweet & easy to talk to! MUCH MORE IMPORTANT...

What Guys Said 9

• A girl's body can get an appreciative glance. A girl's face can stop me breathing.

• Face. As a side note, people who are fat generally have a bad face because fat gets stored there too. The two are correlated.

• For me, I guess body is more important because I find that I can see beauty in most faces (but teeth have to be reasonably good).

• Cute girl with an all right body and also a beautiful personality ,one who doesn't have a bitchy attitude and is straight forward

• Gorgeous face for sure.

You can always workout to get a better body, but besides plastic surgery there is no way to improve a face.

Give me a gorgeous face over an amazing body any day of the week

• I choose the first option.

• Given the fact that I don't see her face often during doggy style, body is much more important than face. If I'm showing her off at a party, then face is more important. It all depends on why I'm with the girl in the first place.

• amazing face, decent body all the way

• Face. All day. Body can be worked on.

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty the body and face because basically if your fat your face is round and chunky so dnt know what's best..

• It really depends, if it's a girl just to have fun then the hot body but if it's a girl to settle with then I think the gorgeous face but of course her body can't be disgusting.