I'm a natural brunette, but I'm thinking of dying my hair platinum blond. Thoughts?

all up above ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it. who knows, you might find it suits you more than your natural hair color

What Guys Said 6

• Why?

I'd vote for being natural.

• Don't! Why?

A) I prefer staying natural.

B) I <3 brunettes.

Have a good day. :D

• I would like to discourage you from making that decision.

• No

• My girfriend wanted to do this and I stopped her cause I knew there was a possibility that she wouldn't like it afterward. Don't fix it unless it's broken!

• if your gonna go blond. start off with a more natural looking blond. that way you can see what itll look like. or you could try on a blonde/platinum blond wig first before you do anything. the more you do to your hair the more likely it is to fall out faster and I don't think you want to be asking questions on how to take care of a bald head because you dyed your hair too much and the wrong color. plus its too noticeable (in a bad way) when you make drastic changes like that. I had long hair for most of my high school life. I hated it so I cut it back down, I did it in steps though as they recommended. just remember always research this stuff before doing anything.

also it'd help to see what you look like. we can't really answer hair color questions if we dk what you look like.

What Girls Said 8

• Stay brunette!

• I say don't go platinum, but go to a golden blond if you have a warm skin tone or sandy blond if you have a cool one. Platinum is just too fake-looking

• Sick, don't ever do it please!

Coming from another natural brunette I think its the worst thing any one could do to their hair ever.

• No, fake blond always loooks terrible... Everyone can tell you're not actually blond. Just please don't. I'm sure you're pretty enough already.

• maybe try on a wig first and see if you like it. Just don't damage your hair...too much.

• I think that idea is not a good one.

• do it if you really want to, but I wouldnt. all the bleaching destroys your hair (I tried.) and fake blondes are well... um fake. Brunette hair is beautiful anyways :)

• dont