What's the first thing a guy notices about a girl?

Just curious<3

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed her lips, they looked so soft and they are. I melt thinking about kissing them again.

The very next thing I noticed were her eyes because that are the most beautiful things I have ever seen, and well they were staring at me because I was staring at her lips.

What Guys Said 6

• Studies done have shown that men always look at the face first, even if the woman is completely naked.

• t*ts

• I try not to "notice" girls anymore, any time I see an attractive one I look away and take my mind off it

• dude, I've seen your comments here and there, they're so gloomy :( I hope you feel better

• Hard for one to look you in the eyes and smile when you are looking away. I was talking about changing anything, not just in relation to girls. I was where you are now at one point with girls though, that is how I know it is possible to change it.

Look them in the eye, and smile at them. Do not look away. What's the worst that can happen, they don't like you? You have already decided for them they don't, so what is the difference? You get to gain looking at a pretty girl for a bit at worst.

• Yeah but looking at something I can't have will only cause more stress, no thnx

• I am a sucker for blondes, I don't know why. Then the rest: breasts, ass, eyes etc.

• hair then eyes and rest of face, then boobs, ass, etc

• Boobs

What Girls Said 2

• face

• Her body.