How do girls get rid of that hair above their upper lip?

i don't really wanna like shave it so. I'm not to sure what to doo?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get mine waxed. At first, it grows back after a week or so. It'll hurt a bit, but after you've been doing it for awhile, it doesn't hurt at all! And it'll stay away for about 4-6 weeks! I get mine done by my hairstylist & I also get my eyebrows done too, for only $10. Oh, and it doesn't come back as thick. It's thinner and lighter! I haven't tried bleaching, but I wouldn't want to put chemicals by my mouth. Lasering is exspensive, so I've heard. Don't shave, because it'll probably come back stubbly, like a guys. Waxing is probably your safe bet!

What Guys Said 1

• Get it lasered or use electrolysis. That s**t is NASTY!

• Hey,that's not fair, don't say that

all girls have it

it's not fair for girls with darker hair who have it

it's too expensive to get it lasered nyway

What Girls Said 5

• You can wax it, pluck it or have elecrolysis done (that's expensive). Some bleach it but I don't reccommend that at all.

• don't shave it, if you let it grow back you'll have a rough mustache and your face is soft and more sensitive to a razor. besides, imagine having razor burn on your upper lip! I reccommend waxing, you can get it professionally done or by some facial wax from a store. They also have electric hair removers for sensitive spots like your face, but I've never used one of those so I'm not sure how they work.

• DON'T BLEACH IT I f you miss one little spot, well you get the point, wspecially if you have dark hair. and it stings (well the kind I had did. try waxing it, it really doesn't hurt that much. I like to get mine waxed at the salon because it lasts longer than at home, and I can get my eyebrows done then 2! BONUS!

• All you have to do is buy some facial wax from any retail store and there should be instructions in the box for you on how to use it properly. Or, if you don't want to do it yourself you can go to any waxing/manicure place, or even hair style place and get them to do it for you. I recommend getting it done professional because it doesn't hurt as much, and it goes by really quickly. I hope this helps you out! :D

• Sally Hansen face cream bleach. I use it all the time for my face since I have dark features. Or Sally Hansen wax strips. Don't shave it or go to a professional and let them do it for you but I go the cheap route. You can get it at any store.