What do you think about Forever 21?

personally, every time I walk into the store I think its really messy, and I don't think that there are really any cute clothes.. yeah I did find a shirt, and a wallet there once, but when I looked at some of the clothes I think they are really ugly, and some people from school say that they love forever 21. and I NEVER see the people that say that shop there ever wearing the outrageous clothes. lol what is your though about the store?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright. A lot of the clothes are really tacky or cheap looking, but if you look you can find some good stuff. And quality there is really a hit or miss (usually more of a miss, but you pay for what you get). Some of the stuff I got from there I've had forever, other stuff has fallen apart after one wash. I think it's better to get "trendy" stuff from there rather than basics you'll wear a lot.

I hate actually going into the stores though. They're usually super messy & unorganized, and there's no rhyme or reason to where any of the clothes go, plus the salespeople tend to be unhelpful. Shopping there practically makes me break into a cold sweat, haha.

You can't beat the price, though, which is why I shop there. Some of my favorite clothes are from there. Although I do feel kind of guilty after, because the factory workers who make it are grossly underpaid and it has ripped off the designs of several designers, notably independent or smaller designers...but unfortunately, that's the sad truth of pretty much every non-designer chain store. :/

What Guys Said 1

• The place is messy and many clothes are cheaply made. To get something good you have to shop there constantly and be there when the good items come in. And I mean CONSTANTLY.

What Girls Said 5

• Some of there clothing is a little bit out there but the majority of it is really cute. I mean it is a affordable place to buy trendy clothing. The one that I go to isn't messy but it is kinda stressful because of the large amount of clothing in such a small place.

• I love forever 21 its trendy and inexpensive. :D

• I have to disagree, maybe its just the Forever 21 by you.

Its probably my favorite store, and I get compliments all the time when I wear their stuff Lol.

• i only shop online for that store. I agree with you, it's so messy and trashy looking in person. its like they don't take care of it

• i love forever 21! we don't have it where I live (australia) and when I went to new york for a holiday with my family I went there and I personally really like it! there is virtually no where like it in australia, its so much cheaper and the quality is good considering the price.