What do you think is the prettiest eye color?

^ As said.

• Brown
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Hazel
  • Other(explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I answered with the assumption that it was with a fair complexioned girl. Otherwise the answer becomes very subjective.

What Guys Said 9

• I voted other because I find grey eyes to be extremely beautiful. Although, I don't really think it's the eye color itself that's the beautiful part, it's the person that is behind the eyes.

• You really like grey eyes?

• Yeah, I mean I haven't really seen many people with them but the couple that I have seen have made me like them (one girl especially). But, like I said the eye color doesn't really matter that much to me if the girl is pretty than her eyes are no matter what the color to me... But is liking grey eyes uncommon?

• A genuine everyone likes something different issue. Never seen such a split on a five way choice after 20 votes.

• I'm a fan of green, I have to say.

• I think any striking eye colour would rise to the top. Brown with a band of yellow, for example, or steel grey eyes the colour of stormy seas. Any eyes that speak to me in a unique way. Green tends to do that more often, but that's probably because I've got green ones myself.

• it doesn't really make any difference to me

• I can't decide! I've thought about it a lot because eyes are my favorite feature! I guess it just depends on how you use them girls... ( I think I may be partial to gray or brown though... I'm not sure lol)

• i think the prettiest eye colour is baby blue but in all fairness the best eye is sharingan! =D

• I'd say it's a toss up between green or blue, but I'll pick green since it's my eye color :)

• the blue for sure I can't help myself with it

• Green, if she has black hair.

What Girls Said 9

• Unique eye colors always go to the top. Things like flecks, bands, etc. really make someone's eyes stand out. As for the "base" color, I think it's less important than the details (the things I mentioned above).

• I think greeneyes and hazel eyes are really pretty.But I've also seen brown and grey eyes that look spectacular.Blue...just like ocean...hmmm...i guess my taste is all over the place.

• awwww hazel are the least popular :( although lots of people have commented positively on mine

• The prettiest eye color that I have ever seen was a mixture of light green and light blue.

• It's this caramel, redish color that I found gorgeous :) my boyfriend has it and I love them

• Really light blue eyes. mmmmm

• I knew this guy that when he was upset his eyes went this amazing black, silvery grey those were like :O. I think the prettiest eye colour is a mixture or eyes that change colour. My eyes are hazel and blueish.

• well my eyes are pale and they are sometimes blue grey and sometimes a relle light green but usually the bluer color :)

i love pale green eyes but I dislike hazel alot

• i think this person's eyes are beautiful

link