How can you tell if guys find you attractive or not?

^^^ The main question is up there. I also would like to know what guys find attractive and how to become more attractive to males in general. Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like I should disagree with that statement from irykiryk, but it actually has quite a bit of merit to it. Other ways are if he was always looking over at you, and what I say next goes for all people that aren't shy, and that's if they smile and laugh a lot. If he randomly talks to you and you don't know him very well. There are many ways to tell, and I can't list them all so one more is if it seems like he's trying to impress you, like slipping in comments of things he's done that girls find attractive, or maybe just complimenting you randomly. There are many things about girls that guys find attractive and unfortunately many guys just care about looks. One way is being very open, I don't know a single guy that finds shy girls attractive. Another is to smile a lot, I know everyone says that, but it is quite true. I can't think of many other ways for a guy to think your attractive besides looking good. Many guys just want to go after the pretty girls, and that's the plain truth of it.

What Guys Said 2

• If almost every time you look at him he is already looking at you that is a dead giveaway. If he always pays attention to you when you talk even if you're in a large group of people that can be another sign he likes you.

• It's where there eyes are looking.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask them.

• that seems awkward to go up to my guy friends and ask them if they find me attractive or not.

• Ask someone that is friends with both you and that guy and maybe he/she will know.