Is it weird???

i used to be like way preppy and sporty like into everything but now I like doing music and kinda more boyish stuff. Is that weird? I don't want to wear american eagle anymore I would rather wear my red hot chili peppers t-shirt or somethin like that. I don't know.do guys like that stuff or do they think I'm weird now?

What Guys Said 1

• you are finding yourself. just be yourself and be happy. Not every guy is attracted to a preppy sporty girl. There are plenty of guys out there who want a red hot chili pepper shirt wearing girl! I would suggest not looking like a slob. but do what you have to lol

Thats what makes going out for a special night special. You can dress up in a dress and look a little different. ya know "knock his socks off" lol

What Girls Said 1

• I will tell you that guys typically AREmore attracted to a girly girl, but I think more important to them is that you are REAL. Guys generally want a good looking girl, and if she is comfortable in her own skin and is confident about herself, looks don't seem to matter AS MUCH. Just be yourself and wear what and listen to what you want. Keep in mind too that you will want a guy with the same tastes so be yourself and HE just might appear. Good luck hun!