What do guys think of dyed red hair?

uh I've got yellow/green hazel eyes &brown freckles from the sun (I'm not a ginger.) but I'm gonna dye my hair a dark red. What do guys think of dyed red hair? do they think its cool or not? cause this one time I was with my best guy friend and a girl with beautiful red (dyed) hair walked past and he said 'i'd never go out with a girl who had hair like that.' so, what do guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like red hair but it needs to be darker. Some guys just hate stuff like that, but I see it as helping you attract guys that you would be more compatable with and avoid the guys that you would not. My roommate hates it when girls dye their hair...he also hates girls who paint their fingernails black. You should just do whatever makes you feel the best.

What Guys Said 1

• Fine by me! If the girl has a pretty face, and more importantly a good personailty & SHE'S hapy with her appearance, I'll go for any color, natural or dyed...

What Girls Said 1

• Im naturally a light Auburn (light red blond brown mix) and I dye my hair to a deep auburn and I have not gotten anything but complements, its a confidence booster because the dark makes my eyes pop and I get a lot of compliments from pple I don't even know