What is something you would wear everyday or every second?

For example I wear a silver heart locket with a single diamond, if it wasn’t breakable then I would wear it every second ?

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I step out of the house, I'm always wearing some sort of silver chain on my neck.

I have several tones [silver, gold plated, rhodium plated], designs [box, snake, links laced with CZs] & pendants [ Lakers logo, Swarovski surfboard, cross, dog tag with layered diamond design, "CA" (for my home state) ]

Every pendant has some sort of meaning to it, because I don't wanna wear something "just because".

I honestly can't remember the last time I left the house w/o something shiny on my neck. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• nothing. I have no accessories that I ever wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

Nude > All.

1|0
    0|0
  • my sweat pants... I'm in love with them. and my HAT! I'm always wearing some sort of hat.

FREE HAT!

0|1
    0|0
  • cant go wrong with boxers ^^ well I sleep nude in bed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I never leave my house without my saint's bracelet.the only time I take it off is when I'm taking a shower and put it right back on the moment I'm out of the shower..otherwise it's on

0|0
    0|0
  • I usta wear a silver heart pendant necklace with my birthstone and a diamond in the center of the heart that my boyfriend got me as a gift for our 1 year avviversary gift but unfortunately the chain broke on it and I'm devistated :( but I wear a David Yurman ring at all times. Its silvern braided double banded, and the center is made of many tiny diamonds to form a square, and atound the center of diamnds there's a trim of larger diamonds. I love it to much! Also chapstick (rosebud strawberry lip balm) is something I can't live without. I keep contaners of it in my room, car, and purse

0|0
    0|0
  • lol a hoodie. If I'm not wearing a hoodie I'm wearing a sweatshirt or a hooded vest. I can't just wear shirts. I don't know why ^^;

0|0
    0|0
  • My alien antennae headband.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have a big ole furry russian hat that I adore...i could wear it every day ...all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • my headphones, I almost always have them on (I have them on now lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Apart from clothing my cross necklace I wear it all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • PJs. They're so comfertable!

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree that they are super comfertable :)

• A seashell necklace I own or one of my skull rings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually wear my gold necklace with crescent moon pendant every second of every day. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • underwear

1|0
    0|0
  • My watch..sentimental value...gifts from my mother

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear a toggle necklace all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear a hair tie on my wrist every day