Why would you do this?

wear a guy's sweatshirt and send him a pic of it? I think it's sweet, and it seems to mean a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• It does mean a lot:) this girl likes you and she wants you to know it! Haha or maybe she just really liked the sweatshirt ... Jk:) now. I think it's only fair if you send her a pic of you wearing her clothes now lol ha ha ;)

• Lol, I don't have any of her clothes and it would just be weird and look wierd.xD They would.nt even fit.

Care to explain how exactly it means a lot and the sentiment of it?

• would you only do something like that if you loved the person? And would you do it if you had a boyfriend?

• Id do that even if you didn't love the guy.. Just like him. If I had a boyfriend? Hmm... That's a tricky one because it really depends on the girl and how serious their relationship is...

What Girls Said 1

• My guess is she likes you and usually the guy shirts are like short dresses to girls so they do it to make themselves look hot. Which is not a bad thing. She's trying to impress u

• ohh, so would that be why she's wearing a white tank top underneath?

What Guys Said 1

• Awh that has to be one of my favorite things. Also a long white dress shirt with socks. Adorable!