Is it odd that I like the feeling of getting tattoos and piercings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if you're a masochist.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• i don't like pain but do you if its what you like. who cares if its odd? be odd and happy about it! :)

• nnoooo its not odd! I'm exactly the same, I chose to have my first tattoo on my foot because I want to experience the pain of it. Its more of a burning for me which is a little weird but I like it... piercings, I think the worst ones I've had at through the cartiledge in my ear, made me feel a bit sick but the healing pain felt not too bad.

Because of the pain I've ended up getting 4 piercings and another is planned and I'm getting more tattoos

• i got one on my lower back and it would sometimes give a weird (nice) feeling up my back

• i go to a tattoo shop quite a lot and we just chat in there and they've said that a lot of tattoos actually turn people on, I was talking to the son of the owner and he said that on the last part of the tattoo he nearly cummed it was such an amazing feeling...trust me your not odd

• nope I would actually like that because I want a belly button piercing but I am scared of the scary feeling.

• Nope I love the feeling of getting pierced