Cuys: high heels??

I know that girls, that wear heels are sexy.

BUT.

isn't it just awkward when they're dressing like hoes and then... they can't walk in them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeeeh. This is why I almost never wear heels, sure they look good, but they nearly always ruin my night, and with time they ruin your feet too.

Whenever I'm out with my male housemate and wear heels, he complains because I have to take them off to walk home in. Last time he gave me his shoes though which was sweet :) But yeh he just says not to wear stupid shoes.

I heard that there were some companies that actually made their female employees wear heels to work. Screw that.

I kind of think of myself as better than hurting my feet to look good for men. Call me arrogant...

What Guys Said 4

• Please don't stop, High Heels drive me crazy, and no they're not hoes because they ware Heels, a lady is a lady.

Wabely sometime but sexy as hell. She'll work it out.

I've noticed that some women get jealous when I stare at other woman's Heels and the comments usually include (hoes) in it if that may help.

• Very awkward. I love a girl who can work a set of heels, but if you get the wobbles, I'll get the giggles.

• I don't have a shoe fetish. Where what you want.

• I don't care for them at all

What Girls Said 7

• I can walk in heels, but only up to about four inches. That's when I start to feel off-balance and awkward, kinda like I'm gonna fall forward onto my face. But then I'm already a giraffe anyway so I don't really need heels, though they're fun to wear on the rare occasion.

• Lol. That is me, which is why I opt for flats 99% of the time. Plus when you're out you can't dance in heels. Heels keep you boring, and standing in the corner, whereas when I'm in flats I can just be as crazy as I want without having to worry about falling face first into some guys crotch.

• haha - I'm the opposite, I can't dance in flats.

I don't know why, but I need to be in heels if I'm going clubbing or something.

• Yes... if you want to look good you have to suffer *sigh*

I wish I were tall. If you have big feet you can wear high heels much easier. 4 inch is impossible for small feet as your feet are completely diagonal and supporter by one toe only.

So high heels are for the tall girls (who actually don't need them!). It sucks.

• Heels are NOT hard to walk in.. for me at least. I can walk for miles and be totally fine. Wear them enough, and it gets easier every time.

• There is this girl I know who dresses normally but is super skinny and tall and wears heels she can't walk in and thinks she is sexy hahaha its funny because she is the worlds biggest bitch :P okay I'm done. But heels do not = slut, I'm short and I'm in high school and I wear heels all the time, but I have two rules for wearing them, not with short skirts and I have to be able to walk in them.

• im not a big fan of them but most guys seem to like them

• high heels does not equal whore

and yes. they need to practice walking