Katy Perry style. Where can I shop?

I love katy perry's style. Do you have any ideas where I can shop to find her vintage style clothing? I'm not talking about the revealing costumes, but more the dresses, shirts, bustiers, etc.

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to Shopruche.com. They have affordable, cute vintage inspired clothes. Not sure what the quality is like, but I am assuming along the lines of Forever 21 or a step above.

Blue Velvet Vintage is another website with Bettie Page clothing and other offerings. Looks very Katy Perry to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 11

• This link leads to an article on collegefashion.com It has her styles and links to where you can get clothing based on her style.

link

Hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thrift stores, charity shops, markets, seriously I got some vintage YSL shoes in a charity shop for £20.

0|0
    0|0
  • eBay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thrift my friend is the way to go. Other places will charge an arm and a leg for cute niche clothes like that. There are all kinda of gems at local thrift stores.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charlotte Rouse.! They go on sale so much, and they definitely have her style. And Hot Topic also has many of her styles, like the cute hoodies, shirts, skirts..

0|0
    0|0
  • buffalo exchange

0|0
    0|0
  • :at fashion show mall hehe or somewhere at L.A I forgot the name of the store :))

0|0
    0|0
  • modcloth.com is amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to go to buffalo exchange =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Thrift stores, Modcloth, Spanish Moss, Urban Outfitters

0|0
    0|0
  • try modcloth