What's the most unattractive thing on a guy?

this is physically speaking, not personality.

so physically, what's the most unattractive thing on a guy ? (body part/clothing etc.)

0|0
26|0

Most Helpful Girl

• cyrus is a cutie pie :)

5|2
    0|0
    • lol you again? :)

• Show All
    • 6 people must be looking at the wrong pictures :P lool

• you two should make out already...

What Girls Said 25

• Their Ballsack lol

5|1
    0|0
  • I try not to judge people based on things that they can't change about themselves.. On the other hand, things that they CAN change include chewing with your mouth open, wearing overly baggy pants, not taking care of yourself, be it eating right, being active, bathing etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • weak body

0|1
    0|0
    • agreed

• lol like the dude on here who posted about the probably of beyonce being able to whoop his ass because he was so weak! hahahahaha freakin hilarous

• *probability WHOOPS! lol

• Turtle-neck sweaters. Probably just my issue, but I really do hate them on a guy. And bad odor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overweight (I don't mind a soft guy but I'm not a chubby chaser), small/lean shoulders, make-up, feminine looking, no facial hair except for a mustache, the fluffy facial hair, bad teeth, overly cocky and obnoxious, uni-brow, beer gut, bad acne, bad body odor etc etc.

1|0
    1|0
  • Weird smells...and overly loud/confident. That annoys me too

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad breath, bad BO - just bad smells in general :P

0|0
    0|0
  • poorly groomed.. Meaning untrimmed scruff, uncombed hair, excessively wrinkled clothes, dirty shoes( unless their work shoes), stained clothes really REALLY long thick body hair( body hair is okay to a point) SMELLY (no excuse) excessively baggy clothes or tight ones.. Clothes that don't cater to your positive attributes..I am NOT picky I just like for my man to look like he loves his self most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that bad acne is unnatractive but a few zits isn't ugly. And unibrows! ew!

0|1
    0|0
    • phew, lucky for me I have clear skin almost all the time :D lol

• UN-TRIMMED FINGERNAILS.

2|0
    0|0
  • Uni-brows and pedo-stache.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dirty long fingernails (cant stand them) :D

2|0
    0|0
  • if he has a beard

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE guys with any piercings, long fingernails, always styled hair, musky cologne like axe make me nauseous. I love tall guys, not too muscular like normal, and I don't know why but I love when they wear really big like sneakers and sweatpants its so sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • :l all girls love tall guys /sigh

• Full beard .

1|0
    0|0
    • good thing I can't grow one :P lol

• Excessive weight, loud voice, cocky attitude, cowboy hat, unibrow-looking unkept-u need to look like you take care of yourself

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL, have to laugh at the cowboy hat. I love my hat ya ain't gonna see me without one

• For me: BO, Bad Breath, Dirty Fingernails, and Unflattering Clothes (i.e. your belly hanging out, pants that are way too tight).

0|0
    0|0
  • Plaid shorts.

Eww.

0|0
    1|0
  • A really big stomach and bad hygiene in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • being a lot larger than myself (im plus sized so I'm not saying I want a scrawny guy)

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair. It hurts so bad to kiss a guy with scruff.

0|0
    1|0
  • Being unattractive but yet hooking up girls to reel them in and drop them into the sea and make them feel like they're not worth it.That's so ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • a big belly

0|0
    0|0
  • bad smells or a TON of acne. ik the person probably can't help it but its narsty :(

1|0
    0|0
  • agreed tyt. ha ha :)

0|1
    0|0
    • not cute!

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm good in bed... as in a heavy sleeper :D lol

• gtfo. lmao

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.