How do guys like girls to dress? wearing the latest fashions like combat boots? or casual? in a classroom?

also, how do guys feel about patterned tights?

Most Helpful Guy

• please TRY to grasp this about real men, anonymous girl

WE don't CARE about clothes or fashion... whatever is "you" and we can tell you're comfortable and not "trying" is fine...

do you women REALLY go through your lifde thinking if ONLY you wore just the right shoes and shirt, all the guys will suddenly ask you out?

*rolls eyes*

a good looking confident girl could walk around in a POTATO SACK of burlap, and beat out all the rich girls "trying" too hard.

if you think a certain look or article o clothing is going to magically change everything... you willspend a lot of money on clothes, and STILL be unhappy...

us men don't care...

well, maybe sissy rich boys, but they don't "count" as real men...

What Guys Said 6

• Guys, generally speaking couldn't care less what brand your wearing In fact I will even go so far as to claim No Guy cares what designer your wearing.

But to answer your question I for one like the girl next door look, I have a thing for cute little white t-shirts and jeans.

• As long as the girl is confident in the clothes she wears and is comfortable wearing it that's all that matters to me.

But if you're looking for something specific then I have always loved the classy dress sense on a girl. The whole heels, jeans/skirt, tops/shirts and blazer look. Blazers are a big turn-on for me as far as style goes. It can even be for a casual look. So sexy!

• I'm really open minded. As long as you don't wear ridiculously over the top things all the time. Or wear things that can be classified as Halloween costumes...

• I like modesy.

• I want her to just wear normal stuff. Who cares about the latest teen fashions?

• I'd avoid them if I were you just the regular black is good

What Girls Said 2

• I don't understand why you care about what they think. If a guy doesn't like what your style is then he obviously isn't the type of guy you should be with and spend your time and energy on.

• All guys are different, so therefore all their tastes are different. "to each man his own". It really depends on the guy.