Why are guys harsh on this site?

so I know this is ask question and you get an honest answer but why do the guys have to be harsh about it. and the guys love to tell the girl she is ugly. like if we have confidence and say well I think I am hotter then this one girl and the guy doesn't even know what the girls look like they will just say well you might think you are but I don't and no one else does. why do guy have to throw in a girl is ugly in their answer

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people push other down to feel better about themselves. Some guys and girls are bitter about their own life and take it on others to relieve their frustration. It's childish and they need to grow up and work on being constructive about their lives instead of being all wrapped up in their negative attitude.

Never take these comments seriously. You are a beautiful girl.

What Guys Said 5

• Not all guys are like that. Only the immature and the simple minded. Don't listen to anyone who would say anything like that. Guys throw in the word ugly to cut a woman down because they are not the bigger person. Only someone who is infantile would debase a woman like that.

And as for the guy who said you have a large butt, I think you have a very cute behind!

• Generally speaking people are really turned off by those who say they are better than others, especially if they use words like "hotter". It makes you sound childish.

• well I actually haven't ask that exact question but I have read girls question that would say it then the guy will say well your ugly but I asked questions about if guys think their girlfriend is the most beautiful world in the world and a guy said I wasn't hot but I was asking his opinion about me

• i don't know about guys calling girls ugly for no reason

but if a girl asks people to rate her on this site or asks questions like "do you think I am ugly?"

i'd me happy to give her a reality check.

i am a honest guy and like to give honest advice.

don't come on this site if you want to give your ego a boost.

if girls have a problem when guys call them ugly,they shouldn't be asking such questions in the first place:)

• I don't think you're ugly and I would never say such a thing. You do have a large bottom, though.

• I think you're pretty

What Girls Said 1

• i think cause they might be less emotional and don't see things our way so might not know how to tell thing teh nicer way.then there are those ironic answers I've read as if some question is dumb and a girl is stupid for asking...

but some are really helpfull tho, depends on the person :)