What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?

What makes someone (of the opposite sex) beautiful in your eyes?

No crude answers please

Most Helpful Guy

• Mentally/ Emotionally: maturity, intelligence, a sense of humor, some similar interests, honesty, "easy-to-talk-to-ability," kindness

Physically (this is just what I notice...there's no real criteria or mental checklist here): eyes, smile, hair, breasts, weight, style of dress

The physical is kind of subjective and vague, because I find the bulk of it to be second to personality...Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 3

• Eyes, Smile, and down to earth personality

• For me, humour is a must! I'm always into girls that aren't in the popular crowd or aren't total

Bimbos. But still care of what they look like, have their own unique style and share similar tastes in music, movies and TV shows.

• lips, hair, boobs, fitness level, genuinely nice person

What Girls Said 4

• someones personality that shines through..

his smile! lol

i like a good sense of humor (personality)

yeah looks aren't reallly super important to me as long as he's a good person :) then that makes them beyond beautiful for me lol

• A personality worth being around with a sense of humor that can make you feel better at any given moment, along with the ability to be serious at the right moment. Also, gorgeous eyes couldn't hurt :)

• "If the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts"

• sense of humor, maturity