What brand of cosmetics make up do I buy?

okay so I've been using the same foundation and powder for years but I got a better job and I want to buy better make up. what is the best make up for excellent coverage because I do have blemishes and I want make up with all day wear because I don't want to constantly being doing touch ups like I do now. I was considering purchasing some mac cosmetics because I heard they have great make up. is this true? Does anyone have any advice on what make up to buy for great coverage, all day wear and one that doesn't make my skin oily. thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest vegan makeup because it won't hurt your skin and a lot of vegan makeup is natural. Most vegan makeup brands do well with coverup to. :]

Glycerol/glycerin (usually from animal fat)can really irritate and dries your skin from my experience.

Here's a list of vegan companies, ones with a heart next to them are vegan. link

Josie Maran has beyond awesome skin care, like oils for your face to get rid of scars and blemishes. link link

Urban Decay's pretty amazing too. :] link

De Slick in a tube is amazing if you have oily skin. :] You can put if over your foundation without messing your foundation up.

You should probably go to, like, Sephora or Ulta if you live nearby one and just try on both brands and maybe some others that interest you. And if you're considering a vegan foundation (yay! :D) the workers, in my experience are really helpful and could be able to tell you which brands or products are vegan.

Good luck finding the right makeup! :D <3

What Guys Said 1

• Ya it's good there. Use the powder though. Liquid might melt if the heats to strong and all that. What you should do is buy the paper that absorbs all the oil and then wear then apply the powder. That'd prob be a good idea.

What Girls Said 5

• MAC has good makeup, yes. In the foundation department, there are foundations that are better though. I would advise you to look other places for that. Make sure you buy something oil free---so it doesn't block your pores. Are you looking for strictly department store makeup, or drugstore possibly too? Because they're good options of medium/thicker coverage in department and drugstore both.

• maybelline dream satin liquid its not expensive but its good coverage and I'm using this one all the time I love it and all my girl friends use it aswell

• You can use studio fix liquid foundation from mac or make up forever's HD liquid foundation those are the best foundations on the market. And for powder I suggest mac :D

• the powder foundation from mac is amazing. use it over a liquid foundation and it will last all day!

• i like clinique a lot

link

• i heard its good for your skin but doesn't do well with coverage. I have acne scars to cover...