Is it weird I'm attracted to women who could kick my ass?

Iv always had a fantasy of being completely dominated by a tough amazonian style woman and have her make me her little bitch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don`t understand why guys are into this but yeah its not uncommon, a lot of guys like this. They like to change their role sometimes from Dom-Sub. Interesting role play because in actual fact men are physically stronger than women but when acting as sub they like the woman to be in control, tell them what to do and not have to be the one in charge. They want to take a seat back.

Interesting name change by the way ^^

What Girls Said 2

• If that's what floats your boat...who am I to judge.:)

• Its what you like so who cares what anyone else thinks. As long as your happiness doesn't hurt anyone, or inflict pain on anyone, I say, be happy.

What Guys Said 1

• Word. Men pay to have dominatrices treat them this way.

• Legit? That's a job for a woman? Weird.

• A very profitable one at that. The quality dominatrices can make +100k a year. It's also legal in most countries because the dominatrix does not have any sex with her subject, so it isn't prostitution.