If a hot girl can sing?

If a hot girl can sing does that make her hotter?

Most Helpful Guy

• not physicaly but I would find it a turn on that she is more talent than just a pretty face

What Guys Said 6

• The only thing more attractive to me than a beautiful woman with a great personality, is a beautiful woman with a great personality that can sing.

• Not necessarily hotter, but I feel like I'm in with a better chance because I'm a singer and a musician. And we could connect on that level, and she won't think I'm weird for making music, hahaha. But usually I don't connect it with sex - I get to thinking that I could work with her. You know?

Like if a girls a model. I don't think 'Damn, that's sexy as hell'. Occasionally I'll feel like a badass for hanging out with models, but that just for lulz. I think 'Maybe she's looking for work, huh... Keep in touch with this girl.'

• singing, dancing -- anything artistic like that can definitely add spice, but it's not necessary.

• No it doesn't make them hotter but it makes them more lovable.

• It is a pretty sexy thing to be able to do.

• Nah.

What Girls Said 2

• Hot is hot to a guy,doesn't matter whether you're an expert at singing or bitching as long as you're attractive

• HAHAHA YES! it's just I think that a guy is hotter if he can sing I just wondered about it the other way round

• I've never really thought about it...I don't know too many people who are good singers,so eh:/

• I recently found out that my boyfriend of 3years can sing and that just made him waaay hotter but I don't know why lol odd

• If an ugly girl can sing does that make her less ugly?