Do you "Hot or not"?

Have you ever been on this site? Just curious how many people have pictures up there. What's your rating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it. My photo was at a 9 point something last time I checked if I remember correctly (it's been a while). I'm not saying I'm ugly by any means but I have a really hard time believing that I'm a 9 purely based on looks. The quality of it was crap (took it on my webcam) so maybe that's it.

What Girls Said 3

• I put up two picture, kind of as an experiment. One of them I liked of myself and the other my friends liked it but I didn't, then I deleted all my pics and never used it again :P on the first pic I got 8.8 and the second I got 9.3.

• No I would never go on that site. I don't need validation.

You are hot tho. ;)

• Oh don't need validation at all either, but it's still fun to see your rating based on other people once in awhile. I'm pretty comfortable with my looks, but it's still kind of a fun site to check on once in awhile. Although my rating will never change from what it is. And thank you :)

• i've been on that site but would never post a picture

What Guys Said 4

• No, I think it would hit my self-esteem knowing that I put a picture of myself on the internet for strangers to rate it. I don't need that validation.

• so many bad pictures on that site. A lot of them aren't even that ugly, but the pictures they submitted of themselves are really not flattering at all.

• I had mine on there and I got a rating of 8.2.

• first time I hear about it.

link pretty girl from the website