Do you think Taylor Swift is Beautiful/Pretty?

What do you like about her.

-Music

-Hair

-Makeup

-Looks

Anything.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her she seems so sweet. I like a few of her songs as well.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Her music isn't my thing. She's attractive and classy looking and seems very genuinely passionate about music unlike a lot of mainstream solo artists. I would love to date a woman like her.

2|0
    0|0
  • She is fine, not really my type. But she's an excellent songwriter.

2|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive, she seems like she's got a genuine personality and she does what she loves as a career. She has got a lot going for her.

2|0
    0|0
  • BEYONCE HAS THE BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!

lol. She's a beautiful person though.

1|1
    0|0
  • she is cute,i like her hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Shes perfect. She is so sweet, humble, wonderful personality. Tall, talented, gorgeous.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• She's very pretty, she comes across quite sweet and down-to-earth, and I like some of her music; she's great : )

2|0
    0|0
  • I think she is very beautiful. The first time I seen her I thought, how can a person be that beautiful. I think any guy would be with her, it doesn't get any better.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love taylor swift. everything about her! she is so pretty, and her music is amazing!

2|0
    0|0
  • Eh her music isn't really my thing but I think she is really pretty and she seems so sweet.

I hope she will remain like this and not get corrupted just like the majority of famous people do.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous and I think it's all in her eyes.She's ridiculously gorgeous when she straightens her hair.

I can't stand her music,it's whiny and delusional and I do find her along with her music,to be very immature

1|0
    1|0
  • i think if you were to take her features apart, alone they would be ugly. As in if you just looked at her eyes, nose, lips separately. but together, she's beautiful

1|0
    0|0