Eyeshadow or red lipstick, which looks sexier?

what do men prefer ?the dark eyes make up , or better plain and wear some shiny lip stick.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it depends on the girl. Some girls look really hot with eye shadows. Some girls try to wear eye shadow and only make themselves look pathetic. Some girls don't need any eye shadow. In most cases though red lipstick works well.

What Guys Said 4

• Wear nothing but your beautiful smile and your beautiful ass, no tight jeans and no tight spandex needed.

• Geez hard question, I love 'em both haha. Ummm, I think I'll say that the red lipstick is a lot sexier to look at, but once I made out with my fiance while she was wearing it, and let's just say I don't think I ever will do that again...

• Eye shadow when done lightly is sexier and more alluring in a subtle way.

• Eyeshadow is for sure looks sexier.. I'm not a big fan of lipstick

What Girls Said 3

• men love red lipstick..and that's a fact haha

• you obviosly don't know men!

• Rouge is pretty, if it's not over-done. Most younger woman still have yet to learn this... so please give this Mlle. some slack...

• link

I personally think that all these women look gorgeous with it on =]

• Men like how red lips look, but no sane men will want to kiss them.

• that really depends on what your best feature is. your eyes or your lips