I'm gonna tell him I like him. How should I?

I don't want to be cliche though. I want it to be cute. I want to be a bit straightforward and surprise him a little. What should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just walk up to him and say "I like you". Simple. All that touchy feely crap, and mind games is never as effective as directly telling a person how you feel. If you tell him you like him, he will probably already be surprised because I can probably guarantee that nobody told him that before.

What Guys Said 5

• Use the KISS method. Keep It Simple Stupid. I'm not sure he's going to notice if your being cute or not. The words "like" and "you" will probably bounce around in his head before anything else will actually register.

Or you could tell him that your really into smart guys and any guy that asks you out on a date must be brilliant and your wondering what's taking him so long.

• You could buy a nice greeting card that says you like him. You could also write a poem and watch as he reads it. The only downside is if you tell him you like him hopefully he won't reject you. That's the risk you take.

• theres a saying in copy writing: implication is more powerful than specification. which means implying something and making the persons mind work to come to the conclusion is more powerful than just spelling it all out. be subtle, imply it, flirt with him, touch him in a non sexual way, let him come to the conclusion. it can seem a little awkward if she's too aggressive or forward especially if the guy doesn't feel the same way.

• Usually guys tell you tht he like you not otherway around otherwise he would think you are desperated girl. Time will tell.

• Say nothing. Make out with him. If he likes you he won't stop you.

What Girls Said 2

• Show him something really cute like your shoes (something kinda hot) and say "Hey Don't you think these shoes cute? I think they may be as almost as cute as you are." THEY HAVE TO BE CUTE SHOES OTHERWISE ITS AN INSULT.

• ask him if he wants to hang out, etc. be straight forward. confusing games just lead to more confusion and awkwardness.