Do you get bugged by those "grandma" underwear of your wife/gf?

How do you get rid of those grandma underwear that your wife has in your collection? If you try to get rid of them she says they come in handy in those days of the month. Personally, I did manage to throw away a few when I did the laundry but they keep coming out of her drawers. Dang !

Thank you ALL. I loved the comments and I will take ALL of them seriously. I think the best thing that came out of this was the idea of a Victoria Secret gift card. The only thing is, I know her well. She'll say it was a waste.
Oh - btw; I did not mean sexy lingerie AT ALL. I think that is where people are taking me for a prick :). All I ask is normal cotton underwear but not those big humongous oversized underwear in which both of us can fit at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can slowly keep throwing them out while replacing them with the same amount of regular cotton underwear. Have you told her how you truley feel about the underwear? Maybe you can convince her to dump it herself. Whenever she wears something you like, be sure to tell her how sexy she looks.

• Oh wow ! I had almost forgotten that I had narrated that issue to the world and here comes a wonderful comment. THANK YOU. Thank you for understanding the way I feel it. And thank you for the reasonable suggestion. I think most of them are gone by now. But I still have to make sure ALL are gone :)) but I will keep in mind what you said.

• Thanks, yeah I don't see why you can't be comfortable and look good. TY for best answer :)

What Girls Said 17

• How about you just let her wear what she's comfortable wearing, and don't throw out things that don't belong to you.

• Do even realize how uncomfortable thongs and other panties like that are? Y don't you try wearing a thong for a day.

• introduce her to tampons if she doesn't use them already, women don't need to wear granny panties with them. she seems to use pads if she insists on her granny panties.

then you could buy her a victorias secret gift card and go with her. compliment the ones you like so the encouragement will help your side of the arguement. just don't expect women to wear lingerie all the time but there are lots of cute panties to buy. hope this helps and good luck!

• Leave her underwear the f*** alone. That time of month is a bitch and you men will NEVER understand it! Buy her cute underwear and give it to her and maybe she'll want to wear it the days she isn't on her period, just encouarage it, say its sexy, but overall its her choice what she wears!

• You can buy her cute underwear but don't throw her other stuff away. I don't like to wear the cute stuff when I have my period because I don't want them to get messed up in case of leaks. Plus the time of the month is HELL and she should have what's comfortable for her to wear.

• LMAO. Thank you for making me laugh today. BEST QUESTION.

LMAOOOO.

• :) Why? Why do you find it funny? Trust me; I don't find anything to smile about when I go through the agony of seeing her wear those big pieces of "shorts".

But I'm glad I made someone smile. :)

• Ditch the gift card and just get her the sort of thing you want to see her wearing. VS is sort of pricey and people will stare at you while you thrash through the d*mned bins. Go to Macy's, where the clerks will be more understanding of your plight.

If she likes the granny-shaped stuff, there are some companies that make panties in that shape but sheer (or lacey) so she gets her coverage and you get a nice view. =>

• You might also try switching out the full-cut tidy whities for a lower-cut cotton white undies, which ARE a little more practical to use that time of the month according to some women.

She's lucky you're looking -- and you're lucky she doesn't deck you for tossing out her granny panties. Your frustration seems to indicate that the panties are the only "granny" thing about your girl, lol.

• Leave her sh*t alone. I doubt you'd enjoy wearing sexy lingerie everyday.

Some days us ladies like the feeling of nothing up our ass crack.

• Okay so...Don't throw her underwear away. Although I do have to say, I'm not sure why a girl would want only those kinds of underwear. For some girls, thongs don't work for that time of the month (if you wear pads, which I dont), so don't just throw her stuff away. But like someone said before, bikini underwear works just as well for that time. But I would say, it's really her choice what kind of underwear she wears. lol, sorry :)

• Let her have them for that time of the month, she deserves to wear them during that situation. But, buy her new underwear that comfortable & sexy & she can wear those during the other times of the month.

• erm... I don't know, I don't wear granny pants lmao. Maybe she finds them comfortable?eh.. Don't throw her sh*t away, she will just go get more BIGGER UGLIER GRANNY PANTS haha.

• Haha, Yeah, that's another danger of implementing my plan. :)))

• Wow. Really?

• I guess this may not be the right place to get into THAT discussion, but I can share my miseries with you offline if you like. Haha... why would you... :)

• Maybe instead of a card you could always

go buy them yourself and then tell her you think

those would be really sexy on her and make it

seem that you are just adding to what she has

not saying you don't like things the way they are

and you shouldn't throw her stuff away lol that's rude!

• lol. what does it matter. they come off anyways right?

• Haha ! But the sight of them gets you rid off all the testosterone that was building inside you. Suddenly, from a boner you go cold.

• Ugh..its her clothing so let her be...maybe it's comfy for her...whatever.

• HAHA! I don't know why but this made me burst out laughing. I get that your a guy and you like to see some sexy underwear but hey, you wouldn't like it as much if you saw sexy underwear every single day. wait, scratch that, you would. haha. let her wear what she wants. get her something super sexy to make up for all those days that she wears granny panties. haha. you're just gonna have to compromise because those granny panties aren't going anywhere. haha

• I think it was really rude of you to throw her things away. Who cares if you don't like them. You're not the one wearing them all day, she is. Thongs etc. aren't comfortable to wear all 24/7. Guys want to be comfortable all the time, so why can't a woman be comfortable when she wants to?

• Well if my boyfriend didn't like something of mine he could throw it out...if he wants to buy me all new stuff. But for real sometimes cotton comfy underwear like "granny panties" is really really nice to wear on lazy days. :)

Don't touch what isn't yours cause she'll have you spending all your money on new stuff :)

• If you don't like the granny panties then go and buy her some bikini cut panties they work just as for that "time" of the month.

What Guys Said 3

• I say burn on sight and make her feel special about herself even when it's that time of the month. Or tell her to turf the grandmas tighty whities.

• This is a dumb question probably, but what does grandma underwear look like? lol

• take charge, be a man and just throw the damn things out. buy her some new sh*t from victorias secret simultaneously. she like that and it'll give you an excuse for throwing her old dirty poop stained drawers out.

• :))) you guys are too much. I wanted some serious advice; but I am cracking up at your thoughts.

• lmfao niiiice